Contact us

Please send general queries to our Office Manager - Ms C Allen

If you'd like to get in touch, please send us an email. We'd love to hear from you.

0161 250 3101 Temporary Building Postal Address-
Mr B Barker
Co-op Academy Belle Vue
301 Alan Turing Way
Manchester, M11 3BS

New Building Address (Xmas 2022+)-
Mr B Barker
Co-op Academy Belle Vue
450 Hyde Road
Manchester, M12 4BA

Designated Safeguarding Lead & Designated Teacher for Looked After Children
Mrs N Griffith
How can we help?
How can I apply for a place at the academy?

If you’d like to apply for a place for a year 7 child in September 2022, please visit

How do I contact the Governors or Chair of Governors?

Helen Carroll

Please write to: FAO Belle Vue Chair of Governors, Connell Co-op College, 301 Alan Turing Way, Manchester, M11 3BS

or email: (please put FAO Chair of Governors in the subject line).

How do I contact the Co-op Academies Trust?

Any complaint or concern should be raised via


Following this should you still wish to contact the Co-op Academies Trust, you can write to the Central Team at X99 Co-op Academies, 8th Floor, 1 Angel Square, Manchester, M60 0AG. (Please mark all envelopes with X99 to ensure it reaches the Trust.)

How do I make a complaint?

If you wish to make a complaint, you should do so in accordance with our Trust Complaints Policy

The procedure allows parents, carers or anyone else to raise a concern or complaint relating to the academy or Co-op Academies Trust.

The procedure is divided into three stages:

  • Stage One (The Informal Stage) you should speak to a staff member in the academy to see if they can resolve the issue.
  • Stage Two (The Formal Stage) is the point at which you should put the complaint in writing to the Headteacher or another senior member of staff. Where the complaint is against the Headteacher, you should write to the Chair of Governors at our school address. Address the letter or email to ‘Chair of Governors’.
  • Stage Three (Formal Resolution) is the final stage. It involves a hearing before a panel including governors and an independent person who will review the complaint in its entirety.